There's no other e-bike out there with ride quality, range, and power like this, at a weight that's light enough to carry. The Turbo Vado SL 5.0 is best for workouts, riding beyond the beaten path and last-minute adventures. All you need to do is get on and go. Extra-bright, built-in lights in front and back mean you'll see and be seen. A Turbo Connect display makes it easy to view ride info. Plus, Pathfinder tires roll fast on or off the pavement with plenty of grip.
- 12-speed Shimano SLX shifter and XT derailleur for lightweight precise performance for the long haul.
- Extra-bright front and rear lighting to see and be seen.
- Float over the rough stuff with DT Swiss R500 disc wheels paired with fast-rolling, high-grip, Specialized Pathfinder 38c tires, featuring proprietary Gripton rubber compound.
- Fully integrated and secure Specialized 320Wh downtube battery w/optional Range Extender compatibility for up to 120 miles of range.
- Future Shock 1.5 reduces impacts from rough roads and terrain, potholes be gone!
- Integrated Turbo Connect Display to view key ride data quickly and safely.
- Lightweight and high-strength premium carbon fork with Boost™ 12x110mm thru-axle.
- Premium hydraulic disc brakes for maximum stopping power.
- Specialized SL 1.1 custom lightweight motor, peak 240W / 35Nm, 2x you rider amplification (180% assistance), assist up to 28mph.